Introducing Ted Park and Travis Scott

The Sims 4 is my first Sims game that I have played. So for my first character, I of course made myself. My Sim was a teenage girl with a tomboyish style, and I tried to make her look as Asian as possible. I think I did pretty well. Her traits were Gloomy, Geek, and Loner, which I think fit really well for me.

Ted moved into Streamlet Single, which had all the basic household things she needed and not too much unnecessary or extra space for a house that's only inhabited by one person. Besides, I was aware that she would have to pay bills, so I made sure to have enough money in her pocket after buying the house.



I didn't know that the Welcome Wagon was a thing, and I was pleasantly surprised. Ted met my neighbors, which included the BFF household with Summer, Liberty, and Travis. They all got along fairly well, especially Ted and Travis. They bonded over loving video games, and since then they were hanging out often.


Ted eventually became a young adult, and decided to go into the Tech Guru career in order to become a professional eSports gamer. Additionally, since she was a young adult, she decided to look around for a future husband. She only went on one serious date with a guy who was nice, but she didn't really feel any sort of connection with him.

She often confided in Travis for comfort and advice because she saw him as her only friend. Over time, she realized that the two had feelings for each other that took her so long to acknowledge. Travis moved in with her.


The house continued to be quite barren for a while because I wasn't experienced with building houses yet. When Travis moved in, I created a second floor for them and moved some rooms around. It was slowly becoming a more interesting place to live, but it was still quite barren.


Nevertheless, the two continued to live a happy, quiet life together.